Where I grew up.

Some of my oldest friends don´t want to talk about our hometown.
It is in the middle of Germany. Forest, mountains and plattenbau.
I left my hometown nine years ago, but never have lived more than one hour by car from it.
Yesterday I took my bike and visited it very intensive. Good bye!
I am damn nostalgic. I don´t know when I will be there the next time.
Moving brings a strange feeling.
Do I disclose where my plattenbau love comes from? :)
All photographed and color corrected by myself.

2 Kommentare:

  1. das ist ein toller beitrag, danke! ich bin auch im plattenbau groß geworden, allerdings in westthüringen, aber es kommt mir doch alles sehr bekannt vor. ganz viel glück und freude in der neuen wahlheimat. das erste mal richtig weit weg ziehen ist schon ein besonderer schritt...

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Herrje.. bin in der gleichen Gegend aufgewachsen, im Block unterhalb des Kindergartens.
    Keine allzu schöne Gegend, aber irgendwie hat es dennoch etwas :)
    Wünsche dir viel Spaß in deiner neuen Wahlheimat.

    AntwortenLöschen